- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1.5 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1 can of full-fat chilled coconut milk
- 200-225 gram dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- toppings: chopped nuts or sprinkles
With an electric beater mix all the ingredients. Put the mixture in the heart shaped cups and put them in the fridge. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small pot over lowest heat. Dip the balls into the chocolate. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, coconut, or sprinkles. Transfer to fridge or freezer until the chocolate is set. Store in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
I wish you to have a sweet Valentine’s Day with your loved ones.